Thank you for considering Highlands Latin School for your child. The true culture of a school can only be experienced during a personal tour. We invite you to experience Highlands Latin School first hand and wish you the best in choosing the right school for your child.
HLS is an excellent choice for capable and motivated students who enjoy the challenge of learning. Admission to Highlands Latin is based on the applicant’s performance on a placement test, previous academic record, and family interview. The purpose of the admissions process is to ensure a good fit between Highlands Latin and the student.
To discover more about HLS, we urge you to follow these steps:
- Request an information packet by calling 317-519-5501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a personal tour to observe classrooms, view curriculum, and ask questions.
Once you have decided to apply to Highlands Latin for your student, submit the following:
- Submit an HLS Family and Student Application with the following items:
- $50 non-refundable application fee per family
- Most recent standardized test results
- Completed Student Recommendation Form 2017-2018
When your application packet is complete, we will contact you to schedule a placement test and interview. When the admissions process is complete, you will receive one of the following:
- an acceptance letter;
- a letter notifying you that your student has been placed on a waiting list;
- a letter notifying you that your application has been declined;
- a request for a follow-up interview and a teacher recommendation.
HLS will begin processing applications for the 2017/2018 school year beginning October 1, 2017. Tours of our school are available, beginning October and notifications of acceptance for new students will begin March 1, 2018.
Your student becomes officially enrolled when the bottom portion of his or her acceptance letter is returned with the deposit.
Highlands Latin School Indianapolis admits students of any race, gender, color, national or ethnic origin, to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities, generally accorded or made available to students at the School. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic or other administrated programs.