Mastery Learning and Cumulative Study in All Courses
- Memorization, Recitation, Repetition
- Emphasis on quality written work and habit formation
- Systematic Study Skills taught with Memoria Press Guides
- Structured, organized, & engaged teacher-led classrooms
- Academic goals are outlined in the study guide for each course.
- Instructors teach to the stated goals within the curriculum.
- Cumulative exams are utilized to assess students’ mastery of the course goals.
- Latin-based program unites language skill development into one subject.
- grammar, spelling, vocabulary, methodical study skills
- Less fragmentation of subject matter
- Latin, Logic, Classical Studies, & Christian Studies are learned in relationship to each other.
- Language-rich books & study guides reinforce Latin and English study.